Banana Cream Pie Chia Pudding
You will need:
- 1 very ripe medium-sized banana
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. maple or rice malt syrup
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup almond or coconut milk
- Optional toppings: additional banana or fruit, nuts, cocao nibs etc
Lets make it:
- In a medium bowl, add the banana. Mash it with the back of a fork.
- Add the chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla to the banana. Stir to combine.
- Add the almond milk. Mix well, ensuring chia seeds are evenly distributed.
- Cover the bowl. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 3/4 hours.
- Stir well. Serve cold. Optional: Top or layer with fruit, nuts, etc.
Order ingredients on playt.com for quick and easy delivery