- 1 can organic coconut cream chilled, whipped (see note)
- 2 tablespoons organic cacao powder
- Organic stevia to taste
- Raspberries and strawberries optional
*To whip coconut cream
- Turn chilled coconut milk can upside down, and pour off the clear liquid at the top until all that is left is the solidified cream. If the cream hasn’t solidified, then pour off as much clear liquid as possible.
- Transfer coconut cream to a mixing bowl and beat with a standing or hand mixer until it starts to whip. Add stevia, and whip again.
- Add two tablespoons of cocoa powder and continue to whip. Add more cocao powder or sweetener to taste, if needed.
- Divide chocolate mousse mixture into small cups or bowls, top with raspberries or other garnish.