- 1 cup raw cacao butter, chopped, or coconut oil
- 1 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or stevia for sugar free
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- Flavour ideas: quinoa puffs, coconut flakes, dried chilli, pistachios, dried goji berries
- Melt cacao butter in a bowl over boiling water
- Remove from heat and whisk in cacao powder, sweetener, and vanilla until thickened. Add flavour of choice.
- Spread chocolate onto a cookie sheet lined with baking paper or a silicone mat. Alternatively fill a silicone ice cube tray or even the bottom of a silicon loaf tin. Place in the refrigerator or freezer until completely hardened. Store in the refrigerator.