This recipe comes from our first Kickstart for kids star health ambassador Indie Gray. These are nut free and a fabulous delish lunch box option. I tried and tested these made personally by Indie herself and just had to have more! Well done Indie!
Vanilla Magic balls
Ingredients: Makes 20
- 330 grams of sesame seeds
- 60 grams of whey or vegan vanilla or plain protein powder
- 18 fresh dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoons of natural vanilla extract
- Half a teaspoon of 100% desiccated coconut for rolling or sesame seeds
Place seeds into the food processor mix for one minute then add protein powder and cocoa and process again till looks crumbly. Add dates and vanilla essence then processed again into the mix starts to come together. Add a splash of water if you need to so the mixture is soft and forms a soft ball. Form into balls. Roll in coconut, store in fridge or freezer and enjoy!