Choc Fudge Pops
PREP 10 MINUTES
- 1 ripe avocado flesh
- 1 & ⅔ cup of organic coconut or almond milk (coconut water to make icy poles)
- ½ cup organic cacao powder
- ¼ cup sweetener (rice malt syrup, coconut nectar, maple syrup) or stevia to taste
- Optional topping ideas (melt raw organic chocolate and cover in cacao nibs, crushed nuts or organic shredded coconut)
- Add natural vanilla, choc or plain protein powder to make a complete balanced healthy treat.
Blend avocado, cacao powder, coconut or almond milk, sweetener and optional natural protein powder. Pour liquid into 6 ice block moulds and freeze.
For optional toppings, melt raw chocolate, dip each ice cream covering desired amount, follow by topping of choice. Transfer to a tray lined with baking paper and place in the freezer to set.