Minty Coconut Nicecream
- 4 overripe peeled frozen bananas
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/8 tsp pure peppermint extract, or more as desired
- Pinch of spirulina powder optional for deeper green pigment
- 1/2 cup organic coconut cream or raw cashews
- 2-3 tbsp cacao nibs for choc chip alternative
Let’s make it.
Blend frozen banana, coconut cream or cashews, mint essence and spirulina in a blender or food processor until completely smooth. Serve immediately in a bowl, or transfer to a container and freeze until firmer, scoop out with an ice cream scoop (tip dip scoop in a cup of boiling water if too frozen). Top with cacao nibs for choc chip alternative.
Serves approx. 4.