- 1 1/4 cups organic coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (or stevia for sugar free)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or natural vanilla extract
- Pinch of himalayan salt
- 1 punnet of strawberries, washed stems removed
- 1/2 of a lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or stevia for sugar free)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or natural vanilla essence
Let’s make it:
- In a blender, combine the ingredients for the strawberry layer and purée until smooth. Strain the seeds out if desired, then pour the purée evenly into the popsicles molds. About halfway depending on the mold you are using.
- Rinse out the blender container and add coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla and pinch of salt. Purée until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender container as needed.
- Pour the coconut milk over the strawberry purée layer. Swirl in the layers. Freeze until set.