You will need:
- 250gm raw chocolate or chocolate of your choice*
- 1/4 cup stevia or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 2/3 cup almond butter or nut butter of your choice
- Pinch of himalayan salt
- Mini cupcake pans or silicon moulds
Let’s make it:
Melt the chocolate over a double boiler, adding the maple syrup and coconut oil.
Spoon approx. 1 teaspoon of the melted chocolate into mini cupcake liners or moulds, using the back of the spoon to push it up the sides of the liners slightly.
Place pan in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and scoop about ½ teaspoon of almond butter into the bottom of each chocolate cup. Place back in the freezer for another 10 minutes.