- 1 cup (165g) of raw cacao butter
- 3 cups (500g) of raw hazelnuts or 1 1/2 cups of nut butter* and 1 1/2 cups of whole nuts
- 1/2 cup (100g) of Virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp of organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of honey or stevia to taste
- 2 tsp of natural vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
lets make it.
In a high powdered blender, blend 1/2 the nuts until a smooth consistency forms.
Chop cacao butter into small pieces or pulse lightly in a food processor.
Over a double boiler, melt cacao butter and stir until it is melted.
Add in all remaining ingredients (except the remaining whole hazelnuts) and stir well over the heat until well combined.
Line a baking tin with baking paper or silicone moulds with coconut oil, and pour the chocolate mixture into it. Sprinkle remaining whole hazelnuts over the chocolate mixture.
Place into the fridge or freezer to set for around 30 minutes to an hour, store in an airtight container in the fridge.