- The philosophy in my treatment is to address your relevant health concerns using individualised dietary & lifestyle planning that are practical, sustainable and enjoyable. If necessary, diagnostic testing as well as supportive nutritional supplements may be recommended.
What do you gain in a consultation?
– A comprehensive medical condition analysis.
– A comprehensive gastrointestinal, hormone, skin, sleep, energy analysis.
– A comprehensive lifestyle, dietary and nutrient profile analysis.
What happens then?
– Looking at your diet, lifestyle, medical conditions, gastrointestinal symptoms, sleep, physical activity, skin complaints, hormonal symptoms etc I then analyse probable cause and individualise an action treatment plan.
– I work together with you to make achievable and practical changes to support your best health outcome.
– Everyone is unique, I take into account: budget, lifestyle, goals, likes/dislikes, cultural values, specific dietary needs such as sports nutrition needs or vegan/vegetarian preference. Examples of other considerations that are individualised are current medical conditions: allergies, intolerances, thyroid conditions, auto immune conditions, skin conditions.
– These all require consideration and unique tailored planning specifically for your body, there is no one size fits all.
What else might be recommended in a consultation?
– Some times there may be nutrient deficiencies due to previous dietary, lifestyle or medical conditions. Further blood testing may be requested to confirm this, then together with diet modification, supplementation may be recommended to achieve optimal levels again.
– Some times when there are chronic symptoms, further testing via various private testing labs may be required.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
Those with existing health conditions or a certain goal in sight such as:
Skin conditions, acne, eczema and psoriasis
Auto immune disorders
Allergies & Food Sensitivities
Weight loss, gain or maintenance
Pre-conception, Pregnancy & Family Planning
Fatigue & Energy
Toddler, children & adolescent/teens nutrition
Those who would like to maximise their health with diagnostic testing such as food compatibility, hormone testing, hair mineral analysis etc.
Health optimism for 50’s+
Individualised meal planning
Nutripath, Abbots Pathology, Genova, Stream Diagnostics.
Allergy & Intolerance Testing IgG, IgA & IgE
Parasitology CDSA Stool Analysis
Intestinal Permeability (Leaky Gut)
Hair Mineral Testing
More testing available, enquire for information.
(INDIVIDUALISED MEAL PLAN + INITIAL CONSULTATION PACKAGE) also includes:
Individualised meal plan to suit your current health goal, likes/dislikes, budget & lifestyle, with recipes and eating tips.
FOLLOW UP CONSULTATION
INDIVIDUALISED MEAL PLAN
DIAGNOSTIC URINARY ANALYSIS (in clinic)
NUTRITION SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
PRIVATE HEALTH PROVIDERS
- Australian Unity
- GU Health
- Medibank Private
- Teachers Union
- Westfund health
(Provider number 29313)
GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE
Any amount of choice with 12 month expiry for your loved ones to enjoy on any service.
CONCESSION & STUDENT CARD HOLDERS
Receive a 10% discount
120 Jetty Rd
Glenelg, SA 5045
(Free on street parking available along with free 2hr car park available at GU film house located directly next to Aleenta Studio)