The philosophy in my treatment is to address your relevant health concerns using individualised dietary & lifestyle planning that are practical, sustainable and enjoyable. If necessary, diagnostic testing as well as a supportive nutritional supplements may be recommended.
What do you gain in a consultation?
-A comprehensive medical condition analysis.
-A comprehensive gastrointestinal, hormone, skin, sleep, energy analysis.
-A comprehensive lifestyle, dietary and nutrient profile analysis.
What happens then?
– Looking at your diet, lifestyle, medical conditions, gastrointestinal symptoms, sleep, physical activity, skin complaints, hormonal symptoms etc I then analyse probable cause and individualise an action treatment plan.
– I work together with you to make achievable and practical changes to support your best health outcome, and get you feeling well, energetic and healthy.
-Everyone is unique, I take into account: budget, lifestyle, goals, likes/dislikes, cultural values, specific dietary needs such as sports nutrition needs or vegan/vegetarian preference. Examples of other considerations that are individualised are current medical conditions: allergies, intolerances, thyroid conditions, auto immune conditions, skin conditions.
– These all require a consideration and unique tailored planning specifically for your body, there is no one size fits all.
What else might be recommended in a consultation?
-Some times there may be nutrient deficiencies due to previous dietary, lifestyle or medical conditions. Further blood testing may be requested to confirm this, then together with diet modification, supplementation may be recommended to achieve optimal levels again.
– Some times when there are chronic symptoms, further testing may be required to investigate, Nutripath Pathology or a referral to your GP will be made if this is necessary.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
Those with existing health conditions or a certain goal in sight such as:
Skin conditions, acne, eczema and psoriasis.
Auto immune disorders
Weight loss, gain or maintenance
Toddler, children & adolescent nutrition
Those who feel that their current health is not optimal and are looking to improve their health, energy and vitality.
Those who would like to maximise their health with diagnostic testing such as food compatibility, hormone testing, hair mineral analysis etc.
Health optimism for 50’s+
Individualised meal planning
Allergy & Intolerance Testing IgG, IgA & IgE
Intestinal Permeability (Leaky Gut)
Heavy Metal Toxicity Mineral Analysis
More testing available, enquire for information.
- comprehensive health & medical condition review
- nutritional & lifestyle assessment
- personalised action plan
- together, we will set small, achievable steps to reach your health & wellness goals
- take home handout information with education, recipes ideas and eating tips
(INDIVIDUALISED MEAL PLAN + INITIAL CONSULTATION PACKAGE) also includes:
- Individualised meal plan to suit your current health goal, likes/dislikes, budget & lifestyle, with recipes and eating tips.
INITIAL CLINIC / SKYPE CONSULTATION 1hr
FOLLOW UP CLINIC/ SKYPE CONSULTATION
1hr $130 / 45mins $95
INITIAL CONSULTATION + INDIVIDUALISED MEAL PLAN
NUTRITION SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
from $500 (min 10 people)
PRIVATE HEALTH PROVIDERS
- Australian Unity
- GU Health
- Medibank Private
- Teachers Union
CONCESSION & STUDENT CARD HOLDERS
Receive a 10% discount
120 Jetty Rd
Glenelg, SA 5045
(on street parking available)